Our "Coffee with Scott" webinar series is intended to provide informal and relatively brief webinars on a variety of topics.
Coffee with Scott;
2021 Key Figures
Saturday, February 27 at 10:00am EST
Each year we distribute our Key Figures piece which is packed with valuable information. During this webinar, we will review the document and discuss how the various facts and figures are applied to individuals and their planning. You can download your 2021 Key Figures brochure by clicking here: Download Your 2021 Key Figures PDF
.As we review the Key Figures piece, I will discuss;
- 2021 tax tables and how various sources of retirement income are taxed
- Capital gains rates and when they apply to your investments
- Gifting limits and taxes
- Retirement plan contribution limits
- How social security credits are earned
- How social security is taxed
- Medicare premiums and how your investments could impact them
- Required Minimum Distributions and the recent changes
Please share this with others you feel would benefit from learning more about these topics.