Planning for Long-Term Care
Saturday, November 9th
11:00 am TO 12:00 PM
111 Founders Plaza, East Hartford, CT 06108
Presented by: Betsy Reed, RN, CLTC®
When we plan for our retirement, we like to focus on things we look forward to. That might be traveling, spending more time with the family or picking up a hobby. However retirement is a chapter of life that can last 20 or 30 years! During this time, we age and many of us will need care. We all know someone who has needed care as they got older.
What's your plan for what will happen if you need care?
How might it impact your family and your finances?
What can you to today to help protect your independence, your hard-earned assets and your loved ones?
Don't wait until you need care to learn about your options! Early planning and understanding your options is so important!
Spend time with Betsy Reed, RN, CLTC® as she answers these important questions:
- What is long-term care?
- Who needs long-term care?
- How do I pay for long-term care?
- What does Medicare cover?
- What are the spend down rules in Connecticut?
- How much of my income and assets would need to go towards my care?
- What is long-term care insurance?
- How much does long-term care insurance cost?
- What are some new long-term care insurance options available today?
- What are some other ways I can protect myself and my loved ones if I need care?
- What are some other things I should consider as I plan for aging in retirement?
Betsy is an Independent Insurance Agent with over 21 years of experience as a registered nurse and has earned the designation of Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC®). She is a member of the American Association of Long-Term Care Insurance and is certified to sell long-term care insurance approved by the Connecticut Partnership for Long-Term Care. She leverages her medical knowledge with her specialized training to assist you with your long-term care planning needs.
*Reed Insurance Agency, LLC is not a subsidiary of nor controlled by Voya Financial Advisors.