Planning for Care as You Age & Estate Planning
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
6:00pm to 7:30pm
111 Founders Plaza, East Hartford, CT 06108
Presented by: Scott Reed, AIF®, CEP®, RICP® and Attorney Brendan Daly
During this seminar, you will hear from an estate planning attorney and a financial adviser who work with clients to help them plan for the care they may need as they age and for the eventual transitioning of their wealth.
Because our firm spends a lot of time working with CT public school teachers, the presentation will include some teacher-specific topics that impact their planning.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- Understanding and planning for the transitioning of your wealth
- Outline the probate process
- The roll a Will, Trust, Power of Attorney and Medical Directive play
- Long-term care insurance options
- Rules for inherited assets
- Social Security survivorship benefits
- Teacher-Specific Topics
- Survivorship options from the CT Teacher's Pension
- Social security and Medicare survivorship options specific to CT public school teachers
Scott Reed, AIF®, CEP®, RICP®
Financial Advisor & President
Reed Financial Planning Services, LLC
Attorney Brendan Daly*
Principal & Attorney
Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri
*Brendan Daly and Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri are not affiliated with Voya Financial Advisors.